Robotisation is the automation of the work process.
- replaces people in difficult working conditions;
- enables buyers to improve takt time and reliability, and reduce costs;
- is a replacement for human workers, who can then use the time to perform other tasks;
- allows work in three shifts;
- means machines can be shut down as required, which means there are no fixed costs.
The automation process requires:
- designing the gripper;
- deploying the technology;
- optimising the process based on our excellent knowledge of metals;
- servicing of the robot and the CNC machine.
- We are exceptionally technically competent.